Today I made my very first crystal grid! Very exciting for a gal like me!! lol! First of all I’m going to tell you how to make your own grid. I have some downloads at the bottom of this post that you can use to make your grid. I also give you some stones you can use in your grid. I read a simple book Called CRYSTAL GRIDS by Hibiscus Moon that was easy to understand and also explained the science behind crystals and using it in a sacred geometry grid. Remember, have fun, don’t over think it (like I do) and trust your instincts.
Crystal healing is a form of vibrational medicine in which subtle energy given off by a crystal is used to treat the body, mind, spirit, and the emotions. The most important thing to keep in mind when beginning to use crystals for healing is that a crystal’s power is relatively inert until you intentionally direct its energy. It is not the crystal that possesses healing energy; it is your intent to heal that can manifest results.
A simple way to utilize the healing power of stones is with the creation of a crystal grid. Grids consist of crystals placed in concise, geometric arrangements in order to affect the flow of energy for a specific purpose. The properties of the stones used, combined with their arrangement in a sacred geometric configuration, creates a unique energy frequency that can be used to enhance your intention and manifest your desired result.
- Triangle: Represents empowerment, amplification, the trinity (the power of three), and preservation
- Square: Represents balance, equality, protection, earth energy, stability, the four directions (the compass points), and harmony
- Pentagon: Represents harmony and a connection with the 5 elements (earth, air, fire, water, and spirit/ether)
- Hexagon: Represents, transformation, the joining of the etheric (spiritual) and the physical (grounding), the balance of male & female energy, spiritual expansion/ascension, and transcendence
TO SET UP YOUR GRID:
A crystal grid may be as large or as small as you like. You can use any size of stones.
To activate and enhance the energy of your grid, you may use a clear Quartz crystal wand to energetically link all crystals within the grid. To begin, “draw” three clockwise circles around the grid (if your intent is to add energy to the situation) or three counter-clockwise circles around the grid (if your intent is to remove energy from the situation).
Visualize each of the stones being connected with rays of white light, linking the energy of each individual stone into one unit. Finally, point the termination of your laser wand toward the center of the grid to infuse it with universal energy so that it may carry out its purpose (it is suggested that you hold your intention in your thoughts while infusing the grid with energy).
If your grid is disturbed and crystals are moved out of alignment, the grid will need to be re-activated. Additionally, if you add stones to the grid or take stones away, the grid will need to be re-activated.
- Clear yourself and your space of all negative or unwanted energy
- Ground and center yourself
- Create a purpose or intention for your grid (be as clear and concise as possible); it may be helpful to write this message out on a small piece of paper and place it in the center of your grid
- Select the stones you will use to create your grid (you may do this intuitively, by dowsing with a pendulum, by scanning the energy with your hand, etc.); it is recommended that you select stones that have properties that correspond to your overall purpose
- Select a sacred geometric layout (You may do this intuitively, by dowsing with a pendulum, etc.); it is recommended that you select a geometric shape that corresponds with your overall purpose
- Place the stones (with intention) into the geometric arrangement you have chosen
- Activate your grid
- Devote time each day to connect to the energy and intention of your grid; you may choose to do this by meditating (within your grid if it is large or while gazing at it if it is small), by drawing energy into your body from the grid (by standing within it if it is large or by placing your hands over it if it is small), etc. This will make your grid a place of personal power, healing, and recharging of your energy. Give thanks for the energy you receive from the grid and then re-ground and center yourself before returning to your day-to-day thoughts.
Clear quartz is versatile and powerful in transmitting and transmuting energy, and it is also a good healer crystal.
Smokey quartz is wonderful to transmute negative energies, but because of the hard work it does it will also need more cleansing. It has a very grounding energy, and is excellent if you want to ground negativity into the earth or if you are dealing with earth based psychic attacks.
Rutilated quartz sometimes also called angel hair quartz has all the beneficial effects of quartz amplified by the inclusions which make it a very high energy crystal. a
Tourmalated quartz combines the properties of quartz with those of tourmaline. Usually the inclusions are of black tourmaline which is a great crystal for warding against negativity and psychic attack. Tourmaline is also wonderful to protect against electromagnetic attacks and electro-smog.
Citrine resonates with the solar plexus, our power center. It has a more fiery energy and helps overcome dark emotional states and keeps us positive. Combined with its self-cleansing power it makes a great crystal for keeping vibrations high. It may not be the best choice for a crystal grid in your bedroom though, as its solar power may make sleeping more difficult. You want to have more lunar gemstones and crystals in your bedroom!
Amethyst is quite a protective member of the quartz family. It helps with dreaming and spiritual practices such as meditation. Since ancient times amethyst has been believed to ward against evil and bad luck and overcome addiction. This is the crystal for a meditation room. But you can always set up a clear quartz grid and then add an amethyst cluster to your room to bring in the energies of amethyst, if you wish to do so, no need to buy five amethyst points just because you wish to practice meditation in a protected area.
Rose quartz is a gentle crystal with a soft peaceful energy. It works on the heart chakra and brings the energy of self love. Unfortunately it is the weakest member of the quartz family and won’t be able to withstand attacks of strong negativity. It also needs frequent cleansing, making it unsuitable for a protective crystal grid, though you may always set up additional rose quartz crystals around your room if you want to bring this energy in. Don’t forget to cleanse your rose quartz regularly or it may accumulate a lot of negativity and heavy energies.
crystalgidtemplate grid package