I am so very excited to attend my third Reiki class with Janet Labute. She is an amazing wonderful woman who has crossed my path to help me acquire the skill and attunements to be a conduit of healing energy to help other people as well as myself. By learning Reiki, it has helped me with my own health issues and my family’s. Here’s some info about Reiki, and a list of the amazing skills I will be learning on Saturday that I will be able to offer my clients.
Reiki is a gentle “hands on” therapy that calls upon the use of Universal Life Energy for the purpose of relaxation and helping the body to heal itself. Since ancient times, cultures worldwide have believed in this unseen energy force that flows through all living things and is directly connected to health. Reiki works on all levels of healing for the body, mind and spirit. It offers relief from stress, anxiety, grief and pain. It is useful in the treatment of such conditions as high blood pressure, injuries, the side effects of chemotherapy and many more. The nature of Reiki is calming and balancing. Whether it is calming, healing or rejuvenation your body needs, Reiki works to bring your body into balance. A typical treatment lasts about an hour.
- More creative
- More balanced
- Less emotional
- Less stressed
- More relaxed
- More vitality
- More awareness
- Less or no pain
- More ability to fall asleep quickly
- More ease of movement
These reported benefits generally lasted at least three to ten days, and often the original problem did not re-occur.
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
- Finally, an exercise will be given for those planning to take Reiki III/Master training.