Full Moon Release Ritual
Items you’ll need: Candles,paper,matches,a pen,crystals and items for inspiration
- 1. Create your sacred space by gathering items that symbolize your intent for this ritual. Begin by smudging, grounding and centering yourself, and clearing your mind of outside chatter.
- 2. Invoke the four corners and invite your guides and angels into your circle.
- 3. Set your intention for your ritual. I usually use the intent of my highest and greatest good.
- 4. Write down on your paper all the things you want to release. Be honest.
- 5. Light your candle and as the flame burns focus on the things your are releasing.
- 6. When you are done releasing your emotions or your meditation, fill up that space with positive energy, golden and bright. Send this energy to all those you love and who have touched your life.
- 6. When you are done, thank your guides and angels and release them from your circle. Thank and release the four corners. Open your circle and cut your grounding cord.
- 7. Give thanks for this time and reflect on the knowledge and guidance you have received during this ritual. Make goals and commitments to yourself to follow your highest path and make these changes in your life.
Allow the candle to keep burning in the bowl as a symbol of the letting go process. The flame is a purifier, and symbolizes the sparks of inspiration as well. If you blow out your candle, relighting it throughout the week will remind you of your commitment. Place inspiring pictures, crystals, and symbols around it that remind you of who you’re becoming. Love yourself and give yourself thanks for being on your spiritual path.